1515 type shuttle loom maintenance experience (causes of defective products during fabric weaving)
The article introduces in detail the maintenance experience of 1515 shuttle looms (the reason for the formation of defective products in the process of fabric weaving), talks about the experience of weaving, analyzes the maintenance of the loom, finds the causes of defective products, and clearly lists the warp yarn breakage, Weft shrinkage, weft break, thin road, weft tail weaving, jumping flowers, cobwebs, dense roads, square eyes, rough cloth surface, scratches, edge defects, broken yarn, raw edges, towel edges, tight edges, pocket shapes, Formation of inferior fabrics such as hard edges, loose warps, tight warps, tufting, cobwebs, uneven edges, narrow edges, off edges, pompoms, wefts, bow wefts, holes, wrong wefts, flying flowers, wide s reason.
I. Causes of warp yarn breaks (excluding the quality of the original yarn and preparation reasons)
1. The height of the heald frame is too high and uneven.
2. The opening is too large and too small, too early and too late.
3. The warp yarn route is too short (the back beam passes before), and the warp yarn tension is too high.
4. The position of the back beam and the end of the warp beam is high, and the tension of the upper and lower layers is too wide.
5. The distance between the meniscus and the heald frame is too far or too low.
6, air conditioning, humidity is too high or too low. (Especially hemp yarn responds the most)
7, the sword neck, steel reed, heald, menopause, sword belt and other rough.
8. The oversupport position is too high, and it should be 1mm from the lowest position.
9. Knot the yarn tail and flying debris into the warp.
10. The duty of the car on the warp yarn is not good, and it is bad to handle the warp yarn.
Reasons for weft break
1. Weft yarn is too weak, loose twisted yarn, large knots, cottonseed crumbs, and flying flower loops.
2. The winder is too strong, the tension is too high, and the forming is bad.
3. The side support bumps too far forward, and there must be a gap of at least 1mm from the steel reed.
1. The weft twist is too large.
2. The weft is too dry or too wet.
3. The opening is unclear.
4. The opening time is too early or too late.
5. The tension of the weft yarn is too small.
6, insufficient warp tension.
7. The weft bobbin has large knots, flying flowers, clutter, and thick yarns that cause some openings to be unclear.
Fourth, Xiaoxian Road
1. The sley and coiled bristle roller are loose or corroded.
2. The warp tension is too large or too small.
3. The tension between the upper and lower layers of warp yarns is very different.
4. The shed is not corrected when driving after long parking.
5. Starting too slowly after stopping will affect the beating force. (The main motor belt is loose and weak).
Five, weft tail weaving
1. The warp yarn measured on the right is too far from the downwind tube, and the waste yarn cannot hold the yarn tail well.
2. The tension of the weft yarn is too small, and the opening time of the sword head is too late.
Six, thin road
1. The causes are weft breaks. We must reduce the weft breaks first.
2. Defective weft unwinding and unwinding device.
Seven, hop flowers
1. The heald frame is loose, uneven or too low.
2. The two layers of warp tension are very different.
3, sizing yarn is too wooly, sticky openings, poor sizing cause pompoms or hairiness.
4. The warp yarn has flying hair, yarn tail and big knot.
5. The head and tail of the heald are broken or the heald is disturbed.
6. Some warp yarns are loose or the tension is too low.
7. The opening time is wrong. (The opening is too small)
8. The side support is not standard.
9. The steel cymbals are too dense. Please check the cymbals and the craft list.
10. There are too many yarns in each reel, check the craft list.
1. The density of menopause tablets is high, and the menopause does not stop immediately.
2, flying flowers accumulate between menopause, motion failure.
3. There are flying flowers, yarn tail and sundries in the opening.
4. Heald breakage.
5. The tension of the weft is suddenly too high, and the side support will cut off the weft into a side spider web.
6. Menopause tablets are incomplete, curved, and too light (weight).
7, there are more than two warp yarns in a warp stop.
8. Other causes of menopause.
Nine, dense road
1. Too many fabric exits when the weaving machine breaks the weft or too many fabric exits when the fabric is broken.
2. The coiled part is tied with sundries or is not lubricated.
3. Bristle rollers and bristles are severely damaged or worn.
4. The pressure of the cloth pressing roller is insufficient or bent.
5. The cloth is not tightly rolled when the cloth is dropped.
6. The cloth roll is too smooth.
Ten, scars, square eyes, rough cloth.
1. The difference in tension between the upper and lower warp yarns is too large.
2. The heald frame is uneven, too high or too low.
3. The warp tension is too large and too small.
4. The back beam is too low, and the meniscus is too low.
5. The opening is too large or unclear.
6. The opening time is too late or too early.
7, sizing is too hard.
8. Too many warp yarns per reed.
9. Sizing is too wooly and sticky.
10. Calyx teeth are too thick or unevenly distributed.
11. The workshop is too dry.
12, uneven weft tension.
Eleven, side support defects
1. The side pin number is too thick or too thin.
2. The tip of the side support is bent or broken.
3. The side support bristle loop is not flexible or worn.
4. The position of the temples is incorrect.
5. The fabric tension is too high or too low (warp tension)
6. The weft tension is too large.
7. There are flying flowers, sundries, yarn tails, etc. inside the temple.
Twelve broken yarn
1. The side support is not flexible or the bristle roller is worn.
2. The position of the temple is too high or too low.
3. The teeth are squeezing or bent or loose or rough.
4. The opening times are different.
5, rib weaving, openings are too large too low too high too early too late.
6. The warp yarn width is too wide or too narrow.
7. The warp of the weaving shaft is too wide or too narrow.
8. The tension of the weft yarn is too large.
9, side yarn wearing method and the number of side yarns are not the same.
10. The warp tension is too large or too small.
11. The side yarn sinks when the weaving shaft is wound.
Thirteen, raw edges, towel edges
1. The weft tension is too small.
2. The side yarn wearing method is not in accordance with the regulations.
3. The selvedge opening is too high, too low, too early or too late, or the opening is unclear.
3. Steel reeds and reed teeth are loose or squeezed.
4, side support position is too high, too low, queen.
Fourteen, tight edges, bag-shaped cloth, hard edges
1. There are too many yams per side yarn, which can be improved after reduction.
2. The weft tension is too large.
3. The side yarn tension is too large.
4. The plain weave is changed to 2/2 ribbed yarn, most of which can be improved
5. The side yarn is worn incorrectly.
6. The side support is too short or unused, and the stretching tension is insufficient.
7, Queen Mother Queen.
8. The difference between the weaving shaft width and the cloth width is too large.
Fifteen, loose warp, tight warp
1. The warp yarn breaks down (when the shaft is connected)
2. Two or more warp yarns are sticky and loose when tightly separated when weaving.
3. Warp yarns are intertwined with the warp stoppers.
4. The warp yarns fly loose when tightly passing when the line is bad.
5. Bad healds.
6. Knots stretch loose when warping.
7. The waste warp yarn is wound around the weaving shaft to hold the adjacent yarn.
8. There are flying balls on the warp yarn, and the yarn tail is wound around the heald and the warp stop.
9. The weaving shaft is wound too loosely and the warp tension is high when weaving to form a sag.
10. The length of the weaving shaft sizing varies, and the elasticity varies with the machine.
11. The meniscus is too far from the heald frame (slow speed)
12. Menopause is too light and curved.
Sixteen, cluster weaving
1. After the tail yarn or warp yarn breakage flying debris is removed in the warp yarn opening, a cluster of warp yarn is formed and stretched.
2. There are knots on the warp yarns to lengthen a cluster of warp yarns.
3. A cluster of warp yarns is stretched by reducing external force.
Seventeen, the cloth edges are uneven
1. The tension of the weft yarn is too small or too large and uneven.
2. The warp warp is too wide.
3. The side weaving opening is too large, too low, or after weaving the heald frame.
4. There are sundries in the shuttle eye.
Eighteen, side cobwebs
1. There are yarn tails and flying flowers in the healds.
2. The tension of the weft yarn is too large, while the tension of the warp yarn is particularly small.
3. The side support position is too late.
4, the side yarn is not worn properly, the side yarn is twisted.
Nineteen narrow edges
1. The number of side yarns is too small.
2. The weft tension is too strong.
1. The tail yarn is clamped in the opening of the side yarn.
2. The opening time of side weaving is not the same.
1. Sizing rate is too low.
2, the slurry is not suitable
3, too much wax.
4. The warp is damp or moldy.
5. Warp yarn is not dry enough.
6. Steel teeth are rusty or rough.
7. The meniscus is skewed or the meniscus is too heavy.
8.Strong warp tension
Twenty-two, weft bending, bow weft
1. The side support is too high or too late.
2. The length of the temples is not enough.
3. The pin number is too thin.
4. The side yarn tension is too large or too small.
5. The side yarn is too tight.
Twenty-three, oil pollution
1. In the previous process, it is stained when spinning, winding and sizing.
2. Stained during transportation.
3. The mechanics and blockers are unclean.
4. In other cases.
Twenty-four, holes, tears
1. Hard or sharp objects hit the cloth surface or take up the bristle roller.
2. Broken roller and cloth edge are damaged.
3. Friction during full cloth roll and cloth edge handling.
4. The pin number of the side support burr is too thick and thin.
5.The cloth tension is too tight
Twenty-six, uneven dyeing
1. It is not uniform or mixed with different types of yarns.
2. There is a big difference in yarn twist.
3. Stable processing conditions are not uniform.
4. Mold or stain with oil.
5, too much wax when sizing.
6. Sizing is not easy to fade.
7, part of the warp yarn was accidentally worn.
Twenty-seven, wrong weft
1.Weft insertion error
2.The color of the weft tube is wrong
3.Mixed yarn counts when winding
4. Different weft yarns for other machine tools
Twenty-eight, foreign fibers, flying flowers, and debris weaving
1. In the previous process, the worsted, winding and sizing will be applied.
2. The bobbin yarn is not clean.
3. The cloth is not cleaned properly.
4. Poor working methods.
5, bad work method of the car.
29. Wide and narrow
1, 筘 is not suitable.
2. The 筘 number is wrong or inaccurate.
3. The humidity in the workshop is too high or too low.
4. The warp tension is too small or too large.
5, too much or too little.
6.The number of each yarn of the side yarn is too small or the number of yarns is insufficient or too large
7, using the wrong fine or thick weft yarns or weft density is too dense.
Article source http://www.meipian.cn/nhq10sc, thanks for the eighth day! !! !!